The Benchen Monastery Community is under the spiritual guidance of both His Eminence Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche and the late Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche.
It provides information about the Dharma centers in the East and West which are connected to the Rinpoches. And it provides information about various social welfare projects especially targeted at poor and needy people living in the East.
Benchen Monastery, April 19, 2022
Benchen Monastery announce that his Eminence Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche agreed to teach on Jamgon Lodro Thaye's Treasury of Knowledge. On the condition that the pandamic subsides in the coming months, the teaching is tentatively schedules to take place from 6-15th December 2022 at Benchen Monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal
After three years the Losar Mönlam 2023 will finally happen again on-site in Allmuthen, Belgium.
Following the advice of our venerable teacher Tenga Rinpoche, we will again celebrate the prayer festival Mönlam (tib.: "smon lam") this year for the Tibetan New Year (Losar). Losar this year falls on February 21 and ushers in the year 2150, the female Water Rabbit Year.
"Mönlam" means aspiration prayer. Tibetan Buddhists - monks, nuns and lay people - from around the world will gather at Losar to perform wishing prayers for the benefit of all living beings. Aspiration prayers have a very important meaning as they lay the foundation for our future. All Buddhas and Bodhisattvas have said countless wishful prayers.
All four retreats in 2022 have been very positive and have taken place in a nice and harmonious way.
2023 the following retreats will be offered in Europe Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
These are the dates for the Summer Seminar 2023 in Benchen Phuntsok Ling in Allmuthen, Belgium.
Like every year the week before the actual teaching period a three-days Drölkar (White Tara) retreat will happen and after the teaching period a three-days Gönkar (White Mahakala) retreat will take place.
We are looking forward to meeting you all again in Allmuthen!
|White Tara Retreat||Wed. 19.07.||to||Fri. 21.07.2023|
|Teaching||Sat. 22.07.||to||Wed. 02.08.2023|
|White Mahakala Retreat||Thu. 03.08.||to||Sat. 05.08.2022|
Benchen Buddha Maitreya Project, March 31, 2019
We invite you to kindly support and make donation to “Benchen Buddha Maitreya Project”
By being a part of the “Benchen Buddha Maitreya Project” through funding or contributing to it, in cash or in kind, one continuously generates and accumulates good merits as long as the temple remains for the benefits of all.
The Buddha taught that one of the supreme means of accumulating merit and wisdom through the body, speech, and mind is by building monasteries and teaching centers.
A Monastery is not just
a place that shelters sacred statues, scriptures, and sangha, but also
a place where the sacred teachings of the Buddha are being taught to benefit so many.
A place where actual healing of the mind begins.
It is not a place where only one person comes but thousands will gather.
It is not where only one person teaches but many great teachers will teach.
These are some recent short videos from Benchen primery school. Please click the pictures to watch the videos
Site Last Modified
- Benchen Denmark new Website launched
- Benchen Monastery participating the 38th Kagyu Monlam
- Vajrakilaya Drubchen Puja at Benchen Nangten Thosam Ling Shedra
- General Information about the Retreats in Allmuthen by Lama Ngawang Tsultrim
- Losar Mönlam, 17.-21.2.2023 -- Allmuthen
- Retreats in 2023 -- Allmuthen
- Announcement Summer Course 2023
- HE Sangyes Nyenpa Rinpoche on "The Preliminary Practies for Mahamudra"
- Ceremony of the seventh batch of 3-year retreat lamas at Benchen Clear Light Retreat Center Pharping
- News from Benchen Monastery August 2022
- Ground breaking ceremony of Maitreya Buddha Temple
- Shangpa Kagyu lineage retreats for nuns in Pharping
- Buddhist centre in Poland became a refuge for Nepalis fleeing war
- Jamgon Lodroe Thaye's Treasury of Knowledge
- Teachings on" Tendrel" - interdependent arising