Europe Benchen Phuntsok Ling
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
On August 3, 2013 during the summer course Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche performed a ritual for the consecration of the place where the stupa is going to be build in Allmuthen. Now we are waiting for the building permission to start the construcution. Please click on the pictures to enlarge.
As you all know a stupa to enshrine the precious relics of Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche will be build in Benchen Phuntsok Ling, Allmuthen.
It is necessary to fill such a stupa with a lot of tsa tsas, mantra rolls and other objects. During two weekends at the end of 2013 during a workshop with Lama Ngawang Tsultrim 216 (2*108) tsa tsas together with a lot mantra rolls were prepared to fill the stupa.
=> The Mantra accumulation is completed now. 10,627,180 Mantras have been recited until October 25, 2020 😄 Great, thank you all very much!
For the health and long life of all lineage lamas, especially for our highly esteemed teacher Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche, we want to accumulate 10 million Medicine Buddha mantras from the bottom of our hearts:
TEYATHA OM BEKANDSE BEKANDSE MAHA BEKANDSE RADSA SAMUTGATE SOHA
You are invited to join this recitation.
An important prerequisite for participation in this practice is the presence of an empowerment in the practice of Medicine Buddha.
==> Congratulation, now 2,036,000 Dharanis were recited (September 14, 2019) ??? It took a long time to reach this goal. Many thanks to everybody who contributed and continually recited for all the months!
Therefore His Holiness' sister, Jetsun Ngodup Palzom has invited all students, individuals, groups and centres to join in, and to accumulate recitations that will be said by them or their group over the next year (2016, the Tibetan year of the Fire Monkey) as an offering for the benefit of everyone. She is asking for a commitment from each individual or group who wishes to join in, meaning an accumulated number of recitations will be offered during the year by each individual or group.
The Sangha of Benchen Phuntsok Ling together with Dharmahaus Benchen Tashi Ling will accumulate 2,000,000 of the Dharanis for His Holiness activities and Long life. The accumulation will start on Losar February 8, 2016 and go on for one year.
Page 3 of 3
Site Last Modified
- Ground breaking ceremony of Maitreya Buddha Temple
- Ceremony of the seventh batch of 3-year retreat lamas at Benchen Clear Light Retreat Center Pharping
- Shangpa Kagyu lineage retreats for nuns in Pharping
- Milarepa Tsok Puja, 30.06.2022 -- online
- Buddhist centre in Poland became a refuge for Nepalis fleeing war
- Jamgon Lodroe Thaye's Treasury of Knowledge
- Teachings on" Tendrel" - interdependent arising
- One-year anniversary of the Late Sangay Lekpa
- Compassionate deity ritual for late Mr. Mathias Knauf
- Benchen Phuntsok Ling Summer Course 2022 - online
- Songs of Kagyu Masters, April-July 2022 -- online
- Losar Mahakala Puja 2022 at Benchen Monastery
- Benchen Monastery participating the 38th Kagyu Monlam
- H.E. Sangye Nyenpa on Atisha's Bodhisattva's Garland of Jewel
- Notice to Nepalese construction companies