Sertok - the golden finial, or ornament, on the very top of a Buddhist temple. This sertok was brought to Benchen Phuntsok Ling by Tenga Rinpoche in 2000, intending it eventually to adorn the roof of the new lhakhang.
The architectural plans for the new lhakhang had already been authorized some years ago.
The Sertok Project itself consists of three building phases:
Part C - the front part of the Lhakhang (shrine room) and the front part of the dining area below
We are looking for 108 new sponsors who would like to support Benchen Phuntsok Ling on a regular basis. Even a small amount like 10€, 20€, 30€ or 50€ every month will help us to maintain the place and continously improve the facilities.
During the summer course 2009 already fifty new people joined the group of sponsors. This is a great help to keep the place up and running. Thank you!
You are most welcome to join the group of new sponsors! With your help the number of 108 new sponsors will be easily completed.
Please transfer your donation to the following account:
Benchen Phuntsok Ling e.V.
Account No. 55 8888 400
Bank No. 370 400 44
(transfer from Germany)
IBAN: DE 46 3704 0044 0558 8884 00
(for transfers from non-German countries)
Benchen Phuntsok Ling e.V. is a registered non-profit organisation in Germany. Donations are tax deductible.
In order to get registered as a supporter please fill out the following form:
Pictures are in chronological order. Here you can follow the construction work starting winter 2008. The middle part of the existing building was completely rebuilt.
Short before the summer course 2009 the work was finished. The golden top ornament is shining on the roof of the new shrine room.
Site Last Modified
- Save the date - Summer Course 2021 - online
- Seven Branch Prayer - Start: 17.04.2021 - online sessions
- Rinchen Terdzon has to be re-postponed
- Letter to HH the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- Prayers and Pujas for pacification at Benchen Monastery
- Condolence Letter for Kyabjé Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche
- MP3 Recording
- “Aspiration to End Adversity” at Benchen Monastery
- Happy New Year 2021
- Puja for HH Gyalwang Karmapa "Pacifying Fire Ritual"
- Benchen Monastery -Tsechu Chenmo 2020
- BPL Newsletter
- Accumulation of 10 Million Medicine Buddha Mantras - completed
- Closing ceremony of Yarne 2020
- Notice to Nepalese construction companies