=> The Mantra accumulation is completed now. 10,627,180 Mantras have been recited until October 25, 2020 😄 Great, thank you all very much!
For the health and long life of all lineage lamas, especially for our highly esteemed teacher Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche, we want to accumulate 10 million Medicine Buddha mantras from the bottom of our hearts:
TEYATHA OM BEKANDSE BEKANDSE MAHA BEKANDSE RADSA SAMUTGATE SOHA
You are invited to join this recitation.
An important prerequisite for participation in this practice is the presence of an empowerment in the practice of Medicine Buddha.
==> Congratulation, now 2,036,000 Dharanis were recited (September 14, 2019) ??? It took a long time to reach this goal. Many thanks to everybody who contributed and continually recited for all the months!
Therefore His Holiness' sister, Jetsun Ngodup Palzom has invited all students, individuals, groups and centres to join in, and to accumulate recitations that will be said by them or their group over the next year (2016, the Tibetan year of the Fire Monkey) as an offering for the benefit of everyone. She is asking for a commitment from each individual or group who wishes to join in, meaning an accumulated number of recitations will be offered during the year by each individual or group.
The Sangha of Benchen Phuntsok Ling together with Dharmahaus Benchen Tashi Ling will accumulate 2,000,000 of the Dharanis for His Holiness activities and Long life. The accumulation will start on Losar February 8, 2016 and go on for one year.
Site Last Modified
- Prayers and Pujas for pacification at Benchen Monastery
- BPL Newsletter
- Accumulation of 10 Million Medicine Buddha Mantras - completed
- Closing ceremony of Yarne 2020
- Notice to Nepalese construction companies
- Letter of appreciation and gratitude to HH Gyalwa Karmapa and long life prayer for Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's Yangsi
- Benchen Monastic Community celebrates the 35th Birth Anniversary of HH the Gyalwang Karmapa
- Teachings by Lama Ngawang Tsultrim
- H.E. Sangye Nyenpa on Atisha's Bodhisattva's Garland of Jewel
- H.E.Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche performing Shing Kyong dance
- H.E. Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche on Guru Yoga
- Remembering late KyabjeTenga Rinpoche
- Rinchen Terdzon postponed
- 2020 Losar Celebration in Benchen Monastery
- Words on coronavirus pandemic on behalf of Benchen Community