Benchen Phuntsok Ling Europe
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
from benchen.org, June 4, 2019
Benchen Phuntsok Ling Newsletter is available, please just clickt to register: BPL Newsletter Subscription
By clicking the link you will be forwarded to the newsletter registration website
==> Congratulation, now 2,006,000 Dharanis were recited (July 21, 2019) 😄😄😄 It took a long time to reach this goal. Many thanks to everybody who contributed and continually recited for all the months!
Therefore His Holiness' sister, Jetsun Ngodup Palzom has invited all students, individuals, groups and centres to join in, and to accumulate recitations that will be said by them or their group over the next year (2016, the Tibetan year of the Fire Monkey) as an offering for the benefit of everyone. She is asking for a commitment from each individual or group who wishes to join in, meaning an accumulated number of recitations will be offered during the year by each individual or group.
The Sangha of Benchen Phuntsok Ling together with Dharmahaus Benchen Tashi Ling will accumulate 2,000,000 of the Dharanis for His Holiness activities and Long life. The accumulation will start on Losar February 8, 2016 and go on for one year.
These are the dates for the Summer Seminar 2019 in Benchen Phuntsok Ling in Allmuthen, Belgium.
We are very happy to continue the series of summer courses in Allmuthen!
Like every year the week before the actual teaching period a three-days Drölkar (White Tara) retreat will happen and after the teaching period a three-days Gönkar (White Protector) retreat will take place.
|White Tara Ritual||Wed. 24.07.||to||Fri. 26.07.2019|
|Teaching||Sat. 27.07.||to||Wed. 07.08.2019|
|White Mahakala Retreat||Thu. 08.08.||to||Sat. 10.08.2019|
Due to many responsibilities Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche will not be able to be present at the summer course.
However Rinpoche decided to send Khenpo Damchö Dawa to teach in Benchen Phuntsok Ling during the summer course.
This is the first visit of Khenpo Damchö Dawa to Europe.
Khenpo Damchö Dawa was ordinated as monk by Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche. He completed higher Buddhist studies at the Shedra of Sherab Ling, the monastery of H.E. Tai Situ Rinpoche in India. Since five years he is teaching at the Benchen Nangten Thösam Ling Shedra in Pharping, Nepal.
Khenpo Damchö Dawa will give teachings about Lojong and the Heart Sutra. Lojong, the Buddhist mind training will be explained according to the commentary of Jamgon Kongtrul Lodrö Thaye to the "Seven Points od Mind Training" which root verses were composed by Chekawa Yeshe Dorje, a Tibetan disciple of Atisha in the 11th century.
The Heart Sutra is one of the most popular Mahayana Sutras and considered as the essence of Prajñāpāramitā, the "Perfection of Wisdom".
- Pictures of him as a young man meeting the 16th Karmapa in Rumtek, published in the "DHARMA KING" , a mighty volume dedicated to the memory of HH the 16th Karmapa, early witnesses of Edward's decisiveness to cross the cultural borders of his British education. By his decision to learn Tibetan and act as an interpreter he became one of these early translators almost miraculously appearing when they are needed most.
On the 31. October 2015 in Allmuthen, a wonderful day, Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's nicely built relic stupa that had been constructed at Benchen Phuntsok Ling was consecrated by Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche. Many people have gathered on this beautiful occasion. On the following Sunday morning Rinpoche continued the weekend course by giving teachings and in the afternoon concluded it by bestowing the Thousand-Armed Chenresig empowerment. The weekend course has been wonderful and all the participants enjoyed it very much.
Page 1 of 2
Site Last Modified
- Request for Long Life Mantras to offer His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje - completed
- Teaching on Treasury of Knowledge cancelled
- Birthday celebration for HH Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- June 2019 news from Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi
- BPL Newsletter subscription
- Khempo Damchö Dawa in Denmark
- Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche arrived at the BPD
- Benchen Phuntsok Ling Summer Course 2019
- Remembering Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche
- Registration Summer Course 2019
- Benchen Buddha Maitreya Project starts project
- Drubpon Dechen Rinpoche at Benchen Monastery
- Winter in Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi's village
- Dharma notice: Rinchen Terzod Empowerment and graduation ceremony
- Losar Tashi Deleg