Benchen Phuntsok Ling Europe
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
Benchen Phuntsok Ling Newsletter is available, please just clickt to register: BPL Newsletter Subscription
By clicking the link you will be forwarded to the newsletter registration website.
Please check your email spam folder if you experience any trouble to receive the newsletter.
- Subscription data: For the Newsletter registration only your emailadress is necessary.
The legal basis we rely on for sending the newsletter is your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR and article 7(2)(3) of the GDPR.
- Unsubscribing/withdrawal: You can unsubscribe/withdraw your consent any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us.
- Newsletter Service Provider: 1&1 IONOS, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany.
- The data privacy statement: https://www.ionos.com/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/
These are the dates for the Summer Course 2021 in Benchen Phuntsok Ling. Due to SARS-CoV-2 (corona-virus) it will be again an online seminar since it is not possible to meet personally in Allmuthen, Belgium.
|Teaching||Sat. 24.07.||to||Sat. 31.07.2021|
|White Mahakala||Sun. 01.08.|
A more detailed program will follow.
All sessions will be conducted as Zoom meeting.
Details will be published in the BPL Newsletter.
- Pictures of him as a young man meeting the 16th Karmapa in Rumtek, published in the "DHARMA KING" , a mighty volume dedicated to the memory of HH the 16th Karmapa, early witnesses of Edward's decisiveness to cross the cultural borders of his British education. By his decision to learn Tibetan and act as an interpreter he became one of these early translators almost miraculously appearing when they are needed most.
On the 31. October 2015 in Allmuthen, a wonderful day, Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's nicely built relic stupa that had been constructed at Benchen Phuntsok Ling was consecrated by Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche. Many people have gathered on this beautiful occasion. On the following Sunday morning Rinpoche continued the weekend course by giving teachings and in the afternoon concluded it by bestowing the Thousand-Armed Chenresig empowerment. The weekend course has been wonderful and all the participants enjoyed it very much.
Simultaneously all the necessary rituals were performed by our resident lamas recently with the support of Khenpo Gawe Nyima and Drubpön Döndrub Tashi when the two mandalas etc. were placed in the Stupa.
During the summer course 2014 some Sangha members carved the so called "Sogshing", the approx. 5 m long center pole, which will be core of the Stupa and will be placed in the center of it. The wood was obtained from the Thuja tree which grew next to the Stupa building site in our garden. It was beautifully ornamented and prepared according to the traditional procedures by our resident lamas.
Page 1 of 3
Site Last Modified
- Training for Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi
- Note about Benchen Library and unauthorized Facebook pages
- Benchen Monastery -Tsechu Chenmo 2020
- Closing ceremony of Yarne 2020
- “Aspiration to End Adversity” at Benchen Monastery
- Rinchen Terdzon has to be re-postponed
- Save the date - Summer Course 2021 - online
- Letter to HH the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- Prayers and Pujas for pacification at Benchen Monastery
- Condolence Letter for Kyabjé Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche
- MP3 Recording
- Happy New Year 2021
- Puja for HH Gyalwang Karmapa "Pacifying Fire Ritual"
- BPL Newsletter
- Accumulation of 10 Million Medicine Buddha Mantras - completed