Benchen Phuntsok Ling Europe
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
==> Until now 1,694,949 Dharanis were recited (May 6, 2018). Thank you and please carry on!
Therefore His Holiness' sister, Jetsun Ngodup Palzom has invited all students, individuals, groups and centres to join in, and to accumulate recitations that will be said by them or their group over the next year (2016, the Tibetan year of the Fire Monkey) as an offering for the benefit of everyone. She is asking for a commitment from each individual or group who wishes to join in, meaning an accumulated number of recitations will be offered during the year by each individual or group.
The Sangha of Benchen Phuntsok Ling together with Dharmahaus Benchen Tashi Ling will accumulate 2,000,000 of the Dharanis for His Holiness activities and Long life. The accumulation will start on Losar February 8, 2016 and go on for one year.
These are the dates for the Summer Seminar 2018 in Benchen Phuntsok Ling in Allmuthen, Belgium.
We are very happy to continue the series of summer courses in Allmuthen!
Like every year the week before the actual teaching period a three-days Drölkar (White Tara) retreat will happen and after the teaching period a three-days Gönkar (White Protector) retreat will take place.
|White Tara Retreat||Wed. 25.07.||to||Fri. 27.07.2018|
|Teaching||Sat. 28.07.||to||Wed. 08.08.2018|
|Gönkar Retreat||Thu. 09.08.||to||Sat. 11.08.2018|
Due to many responsibilities Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche will not be able to be present at the summer course.
However Rinpoche decided to send Khenpo Karma Ösung to teach in Benchen Phuntsok Ling during the summer course.
Many of you already know Khenpo Ösung from the summer course 2015.
Khenpo Ösung completed higher Buddhist studies in Karma Shri Nalanda Insitute in Rumtek, Sikkim, India. Later he had finished the three-year retreat program in Benchen Retreat center. October 2013 His Holiness the Gyalwang Karmapa awarded him the title Khenpo and December 2013 Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche appointed him as a Khenpo of Benchen Monastery.
Khenpo Ösung will teach the "Introduction to the Bodhisattva's Way of Life" (Skt. Bodhicaryāvatāra) a famous guide to the Mahayana path written by the great master Shantideva.
|Begin:||Saturday,||September 29||at 6:00 CEST|
|End:||Wednesday,||October 3||at 8:00 CEST|
Please observe the general information on courses and retreats. Here you will also find an overview of all courses in Benchen Phuntsok Ling.
- Pictures of him as a young man meeting the 16th Karmapa in Rumtek, published in the "DHARMA KING" , a mighty volume dedicated to the memory of HH the 16th Karmapa, early witnesses of Edward's decisiveness to cross the cultural borders of his British education. By his decision to learn Tibetan and act as an interpreter he became one of these early translators almost miraculously appearing when they are needed most.
On the 31. October 2015 in Allmuthen, a wonderful day, Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's nicely built relic stupa that had been constructed at Benchen Phuntsok Ling was consecrated by Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche. Many people have gathered on this beautiful occasion. On the following Sunday morning Rinpoche continued the weekend course by giving teachings and in the afternoon concluded it by bestowing the Thousand-Armed Chenresig empowerment. The weekend course has been wonderful and all the participants enjoyed it very much.
Page 1 of 2
Site Last Modified
- Constructing Benchen Monk"s quarter
- Ganachakra Feast Offerings for H.E. Tai Situ Rinpoche
- Appointment of new Khenpos
- Puja for the new monks quarters
- Inauguration of Arya Tara Ling
- Meeting HE Goshir Gyaltsab Rinpoche
- Data Privacy Statement
- Request for Long Life Mantras to offer His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- Registration Summer Course 2018
- Transmission of the Nyingtik Yabshi at Benchen Monastery
- Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi in Sherabling
- Losar with H.E. Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche & Yangsi Tenga Rinpoche
- Announcement Regarding Arya Tara Ling Nunnery
- Lojong Teachings during Kagyu Monlam at Benchen Monastery
- Benchen Phuntsok Ling Summer Course 2018