Benchen Phuntsok Ling Europe
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
Benchen Phuntsok Ling Newsletter is available, please just clickt to register: BPL Newsletter Subscription
By clicking the link you will be forwarded to the newsletter registration website.
Please check your email spam folder if you experience any trouble to receive the newsletter.
- Subscription data: For the Newsletter registration only your emailadress is necessary.
The legal basis we rely on for sending the newsletter is your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR and article 7(2)(3) of the GDPR.
- Unsubscribing/withdrawal: You can unsubscribe/withdraw your consent any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us.
- Newsletter Service Provider: 1&1 IONOS, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany.
- The data privacy statement: https://www.ionos.com/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/
- Pictures of him as a young man meeting the 16th Karmapa in Rumtek, published in the "DHARMA KING" , a mighty volume dedicated to the memory of HH the 16th Karmapa, early witnesses of Edward's decisiveness to cross the cultural borders of his British education. By his decision to learn Tibetan and act as an interpreter he became one of these early translators almost miraculously appearing when they are needed most.
On the 31. October 2015 in Allmuthen, a wonderful day, Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's nicely built relic stupa that had been constructed at Benchen Phuntsok Ling was consecrated by Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche. Many people have gathered on this beautiful occasion. On the following Sunday morning Rinpoche continued the weekend course by giving teachings and in the afternoon concluded it by bestowing the Thousand-Armed Chenresig empowerment. The weekend course has been wonderful and all the participants enjoyed it very much.
Simultaneously all the necessary rituals were performed by our resident lamas recently with the support of Khenpo Gawe Nyima and Drubpön Döndrub Tashi when the two mandalas etc. were placed in the Stupa.
During the summer course 2014 some Sangha members carved the so called "Sogshing", the approx. 5 m long center pole, which will be core of the Stupa and will be placed in the center of it. The wood was obtained from the Thuja tree which grew next to the Stupa building site in our garden. It was beautifully ornamented and prepared according to the traditional procedures by our resident lamas.
To enshrine Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's relics we will be building a stupa at Benchen Phuntsok Ling, Allmuthen. It will have the form and the structure of the "Enlightenment Stupa".
H.H. Karmapa sent a personally signed construction drawing to Benchen Monastery in Nepal indicating that this type of stupa should be constructed for Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's relics. This particular drawing of the Enlightenment Stupa is based on instructions by the 15th Karmapa, Khakyab Dorje, contained in his collected works, the 'Khakyab Dorje Khabum'.
The location for the stupa in Benchen Phuntsok Ling has been decided and Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche will perform all the necessary rituals preceding the actual building process during this year's summer course. (Dimensions of the stupa will follow).
The costs are estimated to be some 35.000 Euro. We aim to begin with the construction this year and ask all of you to support this project financially.
For any contribution please use the bank account here.
Please mention the purpose: Stupa
See also: The Buddhist Stupa
Page 1 of 2
Site Last Modified
- Letter to HH the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- MP3 Recording
- “Aspiration to End Adversity” at Benchen Monastery
- Happy New Year 2021
- Puja for HH Gyalwang Karmapa "Pacifying Fire Ritual"
- Condolence Letter for Kyabjé Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche
- Benchen Monastery -Tsechu Chenmo 2020
- Prayers and Pujas for pacification at Benchen Monastery
- BPL Newsletter
- Accumulation of 10 Million Medicine Buddha Mantras - completed
- Closing ceremony of Yarne 2020
- Notice to Nepalese construction companies
- Letter of appreciation and gratitude to HH Gyalwa Karmapa and long life prayer for Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's Yangsi
- Benchen Monastic Community celebrates the 35th Birth Anniversary of HH the Gyalwang Karmapa
- H.E. Sangye Nyenpa on Atisha's Bodhisattva's Garland of Jewel