Europe Benchen Phuntsok Ling
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
Benchen Phuntsok Ling Newsletter is available, please just clickt to register: BPL Newsletter Subscription
By clicking the link you will be forwarded to the newsletter registration website.
Please check your email spam folder if you experience any trouble to receive the newsletter.
- Subscription data: For the Newsletter registration only your emailadress is necessary.
The legal basis we rely on for sending the newsletter is your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR and article 7(2)(3) of the GDPR.
- Unsubscribing/withdrawal: You can unsubscribe/withdraw your consent any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us.
- Newsletter Service Provider: 1&1 IONOS, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany.
- The data privacy statement: https://www.ionos.com/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/
After two years of a complete shutdown due to COVID 19, last year Benchen Phuntsok Ling started to opening again step-by-step for onsite courses. Yet the summer coure 2022 was still online.
Fortunately, this year's summer course will once again take place on-site!
These are the dates for the Summer Seminar 2023 in Benchen Phuntsok Ling in Allmuthen, Belgium.
We are very happy to continue the series of summer courses in Allmuthen!
Like every year the week before the actual teaching period a three-days Drölkar (White Tara) ritual will happen and after the teaching period a three-days Gönkar (White Protector) retreat will take place.
Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche has, therefore, chosen Khenpo Karma Yonten Gyatso and Lama Ngawang Tsultrim to perform the summer course onsite in Allmuthen.
Please note that this year no Zoom meeting will be offered.
Read more: Benchen Phuntsok Ling Summer Course 2023 -- Allmuthen
All four retreats in 2022 have been very positive and have taken place in a nice and harmonious way.
Important: General Information about the Retreats in Allmuthen by Lama Ngawang Tsultrim
2023 the following retreats will be offered in Europe Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
For this life and also for future lives it is very important to practise mindfulness. A lot of things go wrong in our lives. This comes from a lack of mindfulness. The distracted mind is an unhappy mind.
Mindfulness can be trained. If we want good health, success at work and just a happy life in general, it is very important to train one's mindfulness.
Advice by Lama Ngawang Tsultrim as given in his letter from 2022.
By practicing Dharma there, it will be a place of extraordinary benefit to oneself and others.
These were his words, which he shared with all his students in a letter before he left for Nepal.
And at the beginning of the 2020 Summer Course, in the advice that H.E. Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche gave us via WhatsApp, he said very clearly that we were very fortunate to have been in the Dharma for many years and to have received many precious teachings and initiations from high teachers. We had read so many Dharma books - but without practice we cannot attain liberation and so now was really the time to practice, do retreat and gain experience as much as possible.
Thus, both of our Rinpoches have given the advice and instruction that we should do retreat as much as possible.
Page 1 of 3
Site Last Modified
- News from the Benchen Monastery School in Pharping
- Benchen Sangha joins Kagyu Monlam
- Black Hat Drum Dance (Shanag Ngacham) 2023
- Farewell Hanne
- Samatha-Vipasyana Teaching April 2023
- Benchen Monastery condolence letter for late Hanne Pohlmann
- Benchen Buddha Maitreya Project starts project
- Benchen Phuntsok Ling Summer Course 2023 -- Allmuthen
- General Information Summer Course 2023
- Announcement of Rinchen Terzö Duration
- Losar Tashi Delek
- Retreats in 2023 -- Allmuthen
- General Information about the Retreats in Allmuthen by Lama Ngawang Tsultrim
- Jamgon Lodroe Thaye's Treasury of Knowledge
- Benchen Denmark new Website launched