Europe Benchen Phuntsok Ling
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
Benchen Phuntsok Ling Newsletter is available, please just clickt to register: BPL Newsletter Subscription
By clicking the link you will be forwarded to the newsletter registration website.
Please check your email spam folder if you experience any trouble to receive the newsletter.
- Subscription data: For the Newsletter registration only your emailadress is necessary.
The legal basis we rely on for sending the newsletter is your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR and article 7(2)(3) of the GDPR.
- Unsubscribing/withdrawal: You can unsubscribe/withdraw your consent any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us.
- Newsletter Service Provider: 1&1 IONOS, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany.
- The data privacy statement: https://www.ionos.com/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/
These are the dates for the Summer Seminar 2023 in Benchen Phuntsok Ling in Allmuthen, Belgium.
Like every year the week before the actual teaching period a three-days Drölkar (White Tara) retreat will happen and after the teaching period a three-days Gönkar (White Mahakala) retreat will take place.
We are looking forward to meeting you all again in Allmuthen!
|White Tara Retreat||Wed. 19.07.||to||Fri. 21.07.2023|
|Teaching||Sat. 22.07.||to||Wed. 02.08.2023|
|White Mahakala Retreat||Thu. 03.08.||to||Sat. 05.08.2022|
After three years the Losar Mönlam 2023 will finally happen again on-site in Allmuthen, Belgium.
Following the advice of our venerable teacher Tenga Rinpoche, we will again celebrate the prayer festival Mönlam (tib.: "smon lam") this year for the Tibetan New Year (Losar). Losar this year falls on February 21 and ushers in the year 2150, the female Water Rabbit Year.
"Mönlam" means aspiration prayer. Tibetan Buddhists - monks, nuns and lay people - from around the world will gather at Losar to perform wishing prayers for the benefit of all living beings. Aspiration prayers have a very important meaning as they lay the foundation for our future. All Buddhas and Bodhisattvas have said countless wishful prayers.
All four retreats in 2022 have been very positive and have taken place in a nice and harmonious way.
2023 the following retreats will be offered in Europe Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
Advice by Lama Ngawang Tsultrim as given in his letter from 2022.
By practicing Dharma there, it will be a place of extraordinary benefit to oneself and others.
These were his words, which he shared with all his students in a letter before he left for Nepal.
And at the beginning of the 2020 Summer Course, in the advice that H.E. Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche gave us via WhatsApp, he said very clearly that we were very fortunate to have been in the Dharma for many years and to have received many precious teachings and initiations from high teachers. We had read so many Dharma books - but without practice we cannot attain liberation and so now was really the time to practice, do retreat and gain experience as much as possible.
Thus, both of our Rinpoches have given the advice and instruction that we should do retreat as much as possible.
Page 1 of 3
Site Last Modified
- Benchen Denmark new Website launched
- Benchen Monastery participating the 38th Kagyu Monlam
- Vajrakilaya Drubchen Puja at Benchen Nangten Thosam Ling Shedra
- General Information about the Retreats in Allmuthen by Lama Ngawang Tsultrim
- Losar Mönlam, 17.-21.2.2023 -- Allmuthen
- Retreats in 2023 -- Allmuthen
- Announcement Summer Course 2023
- HE Sangyes Nyenpa Rinpoche on "The Preliminary Practies for Mahamudra"
- Ceremony of the seventh batch of 3-year retreat lamas at Benchen Clear Light Retreat Center Pharping
- News from Benchen Monastery August 2022
- Ground breaking ceremony of Maitreya Buddha Temple
- Shangpa Kagyu lineage retreats for nuns in Pharping
- Buddhist centre in Poland became a refuge for Nepalis fleeing war
- Jamgon Lodroe Thaye's Treasury of Knowledge
- Teachings on" Tendrel" - interdependent arising