Europe Benchen Phuntsok Ling
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
Benchen Phuntsok Ling Newsletter is available, please just clickt to register: BPL Newsletter Subscription
By clicking the link you will be forwarded to the newsletter registration website.
Please check your email spam folder if you experience any trouble to receive the newsletter.
- Subscription data: For the Newsletter registration only your emailadress is necessary.
The legal basis we rely on for sending the newsletter is your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR and article 7(2)(3) of the GDPR.
- Unsubscribing/withdrawal: You can unsubscribe/withdraw your consent any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us.
- Newsletter Service Provider: 1&1 IONOS, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany.
- The data privacy statement: https://www.ionos.com/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/
The situation regarding COVID-19 is gradually improving in most countries and we all hope that life will return to normal in the very near future.
After two years of a complete shutdown, Benchen Phuntsok Ling is now opening again step-by-step for onsite courses. This year we will be focusing on the retreat courses which are offered by Lama Ngawang.
This year's summer course will, unfortunately, once again take place online. Time is just too short to get everything up and running by the summer.
Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche has, therefore, chosen Khenpo Karma Lungrig Gyatso and Lama Ngawang Tsultrim to perform the summer course online.
Please note that next year‘s summer course will be held again onsite.
Benchen Phuntsok Ling will celebrate the birthday of His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje, head of the Karma Kagyu Lineage, on June 26.
Under the guidance of Lama Ngawang Tsultrim a Milarepa Tsok Puja will be practiced. Everybody is cordially invited to join!
Time: 19:30 CET
The session will be conducted as a Zoom meeting (about 90 minutes).
Details will be published in the BPL Newsletter.
Lama Ngawang Tsultrim will give a series of teaching about selected songs of the Kaygu Masters.
He will start with a short text composed by Jetsun Milarepa called "Six Examples of Illusion that Teach Impermanence".
02. April 2022 at 19:30 CEST
16. April 2022 at 19:30 CEST
30. April 2022 at 19:30 CEST
18. June 2022 at 19:30 CEST
02. July 2022 at 19:30 CEST
Download Link: Six Examples of Illusion that Teach Impermanence
Everybody is invited to join.
By practicing Dharma there, it will be a place of extraordinary benefit to oneself and others.
These were his words, which he shared with all his students in a letter before he left for Nepal.
And at the beginning of the 2020 Summer Course, in the advice that H.E. Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche gave us via WhatsApp, he said very clearly that we were very fortunate to have been in the Dharma for many years and to have received many precious teachings and initiations from high teachers. We had read so many Dharma books - but without practice we cannot attain liberation and so now was really the time to practice, do retreat and gain experience as much as possible.
Thus, both of our Rinpoches have given the advice and instruction that we should do retreat as much as possible.
Page 1 of 3
Site Last Modified
- Milarepa Tsok Puja, 26.06.2022 -- online
- Buddhist centre in Poland became a refuge for Nepalis fleeing war
- Ground breaking ceremony of Maitreya Buddha Temple
- Jamgon Lodroe Thaye's Treasury of Knowledge
- Teachings on" Tendrel" - interdependent arising
- One-year anniversary of the Late Sangay Lekpa
- Shangpa Kagyu lineage retreats for nuns in Pharping
- Compassionate deity ritual for late Mr. Mathias Knauf
- Benchen Phuntsok Ling Summer Course 2022 - online
- Songs of Kagyu Masters, April-July 2022 -- online
- Losar Mahakala Puja 2022 at Benchen Monastery
- Benchen Monastery participating the 38th Kagyu Monlam
- H.E. Sangye Nyenpa on Atisha's Bodhisattva's Garland of Jewel
- Notice to Nepalese construction companies
- Special Prayers for Wuhan Coronavirus