from Tempa Lama, May 8, 2018
It was Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's wish to establish a nunnery in Parphing. Due to the efforts of the Boldt family and many generous sponsors from Dharma House Benchen Tashi Ling Trust, Cologne, the building has come to pass and a consecration and blessing ceremony was led by Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche on 11th April 2018. In accordance with the wishes of Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche Jimba Lodrö had overseen the construction in all of its details with the help of Lama Lekshey Wangchuk.
Seven nuns were there from the beginning and an additional two nuns joined later on. Recently another nun from Parphing wished very much to join Arya Tara Ling and requested Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa for admission. Rinpoche accepted her and now there are a total of ten nuns. I have heard that there may be more interested nuns who wish to stay at Arya Tara Ling.
These nuns from various nations will stay in individual retreat at the nunnery. As appointed by Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche Lama Yönten Palsang will serve as instructor (drubpön). Lama Lekshey Wangchuk will have the function of nyerpa, i.e. he will take care of the daily necessities of the nunnery.
Dharma House Benchen Tashi Ling Trust will support Arya Tara Ling with its ongoing costs such as food, gas, water, cooks and maintenance. For the sake of fulfilling late Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche‘s wish and activity we sincerely hope that it will continue and flourish.
The visiting hours are during the noon brake from 10:30–13.00 in front of the main building. Hopefully the activities of the Arya Tara Ling nunnery will ever increase. Please enjoy the photos.
==> Until now 1,730,689 Dharanis were recited (September 8, 2018). Thank you and please carry on!
Therefore His Holiness' sister, Jetsun Ngodup Palzom has invited all students, individuals, groups and centres to join in, and to accumulate recitations that will be said by them or their group over the next year (2016, the Tibetan year of the Fire Monkey) as an offering for the benefit of everyone. She is asking for a commitment from each individual or group who wishes to join in, meaning an accumulated number of recitations will be offered during the year by each individual or group.
The Sangha of Benchen Phuntsok Ling together with Dharmahaus Benchen Tashi Ling will accumulate 2,000,000 of the Dharanis for His Holiness activities and Long life. The accumulation will start on Losar February 8, 2016 and go on for one year.
Page 2 of 2
Site Last Modified
- Request for Long Life Mantras to offer His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- Dharma notice: Rinchen Terzod Empowerment and graduation ceremony
- Mahakala Recitation 26.-30.12.2018, Allmuthen
- New dates for the Ritual Instrument Workshops, Allmuthen
- Nyung Neh retreat 29.9.-3.10.2018, Allmuthen
- News from Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi
- Benchen Shedra students graduation
- Benchen Monk's quarter: foundation completed
- Gepa Dorje Gur Rigdu ritual at Benchen monastery
- Constructing Benchen Monk's quarter
- Ganachakra Feast Offerings for H.E. Tai Situ Rinpoche
- Appointment of new Khenpos
- Puja for the new monks quarters
- Inauguration of Arya Tara Ling
- Meeting HE Goshir Gyaltsab Rinpoche