Benchen Phuntsok Ling Europe
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
==> Until now 801,975 Dharanis were recited (February 7, 2017). Thank you!
Therefore His Holiness' sister, Jetsun Ngodup Palzom has invited all students, individuals, groups and centres to join in, and to accumulate recitations that will be said by them or their group over the next year (2016, the Tibetan year of the Fire Monkey) as an offering for the benefit of everyone. She is asking for a commitment from each individual or group who wishes to join in, meaning an accumulated number of recitations will be offered during the year by each individual or group.
The Sangha of Benchen Phuntsok Ling together with Dharmahaus Benchen Tashi Ling will accumulate 2,000,000 of the Dharanis for His Holiness activities and Long life. The accumulation will start on Losar February 8, 2016 and go on for one year.
These are the dates for the Summer Seminar 2017 in Benchen Phuntsok Ling in Allmuthen, Belgium.
Like every year the week before the actual teaching period a three-days Drölkar (White Tara) retreat will happen and after the teaching period a three-days Gönkar (White Mahakala) retreat will take place.
|White Tara Retreat||Wed. 26.07.||to||Fri. 28.07.2017|
|Teaching||Sat. 29.07.||to||Wed. 09.08.2017|
|White Mahakala Retreat||Thu. 10.08.||to||Sat. 12.08.2017|
A detailed program along with the registration information will follow.
Begin: Friday, April 14 at 2:30 PM
End: Monday, April 17 at noon (Easter Monday/Ostermontag)
Lama Ngawang Tsultrim will give explanations on the practice of White Tara (Drölkar) and will lead the meditation. All recited mantras will be counted and dedicated for the swift return of Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche. The course will end with the Riwo Sangchö ritual.
Please consider the general information on courses and retreats.
For several years it has been the custom in Benchen Phuntsok Ling to practice the medium length ritual of Mahakala Dorje Bernagchen during the days between Christmas and the New Year. This year Lama Ngawang Tsultrim has to go to Nepal during that time.
Therefore the Mahakala recitation will happen just before the Tibetan New Year (Losar) in February.
It is a nice opportunity to meet again with the Benchen Sangha.
Fees per day (including meals): 35 €
It is absolutely necessary to register in advance! Please observe the general information on courses and retreats. Here you will also find an overview of all courses in Benchen Phuntsok Ling.
Places for overnight stay in the center are limited. Check the accommodation list if you are looking for hotel or room outside the center.
Please observe the general information on courses and retreats. Here you will also find an overview of all courses in Benchen Phuntsok Ling.
Site Last Modified
- Request for Long Life Mantras to offer His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- Pilgrimage and Mahakala Puja
- Teachings of H.E. Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche at Vajra Guru Recitation
- Update: Mahakala practice 22.-27.2.2017, Allmuthen
- Vajra Guru Recitation finished
- Vajra Guru recitation has started at Benchen Monastery
- 15th Karmapa's Guru Yoga empowerment in Parphing on 24th November 2016
- Program Vajra Guru Mantra’ recitation
- Announcement Summer Course 2017
- Announcement from Benchen Phuntsok Dargyeling Monastery
- Drubwang Sangyes Nyenpa Rinpoche's 53rd birthday
- Vajrakilaya Drubchen in Pharping
- Glimpses of meetings with Edward Henning (1949 - 2016)
- Recognition letter and exploration team
- Disaster preparedness training at Benchen Monastery